Boost Your Online Presence
When was the last time you Googled yourself, both for the name of your business and the services or products you offer? Did your business show up prominently on page 1?
It may be that your website has never been optimized for search engines, or that you have not created or claimed your Google My Business page. It could be that your business name isn’t consistent everywhere it appears online – even a misplaced comma can make a difference!
It may be a combination of factors. Let’s find out!
We offer an online presence review, where we consider the most practical ways to boost your online presence. Then, we create a list of specific actions you can take immediately to boost it.
Our online presence review encompasses:
- The current state of your website’s SEO
- The impact of your website’s content – does it clearly state what differentiates your services from others?
- Identifying any issues with your website that may be hindering search engines from finding it
- Your current search engine placement for a select group of keywords
- The consistency of your business name across the web
- The quality of your presence on social media: Google My Business, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Interested in learning more? Contact Website Wordsmith for a free online presence strategy session: 415-250-1347.